We're happy to announce that the new mobile app for Findmyshift is live in the App store and on Google Play!
Designed to keep staff up to date about their shifts, and to assist managers dealing with staff requests, the app has a number of functions and features. It also has some additional bonuses like letting your staff know what the weather is going to be like each day.
The main aim of the mobile app is to help employees and managers stay up to date when they're away from a desktop computer, and there are lots of options for push notifications to keep your staff informed about upcoming shifts, changes to the schedule and new messages or documents posted to the noticeboard.
Read more below to find out what exactly managers and employees can do with the new app.
- Check their shifts (past and future)
- Swap or cancel shifts
- Cancel time-off
- Add a profile picture
- Check their noticeboard
- Clock-in and out of shifts
- View employee contact details
- Approve or reject shift requests
- Track employee locations as they clock-in/clock-out
- Approve or reject time-off requests
- Moderate messages posted on the noticeboard.